Extra 5% offHome UltimateProtect
- Building means the following: For Housing Development Board (HDB) flats, condominiums, apartments or cluster houses, it will include the building structure (but not the foundations), fixtures and fittings based on HDB's or the property developer's standard specifications. This means Income will not cover areas you do not own or which are not provided just for your use. For example, this can include shared areas such as corridors, car parks, stairways, lift lobbies and swimming pools.For landed properties such as bungalows, semi-detached and terrace houses, it will include the building structure (but not the foundations), garages, outbuildings, swimming pools, terraces, footpaths, driveways, gardens, gates, fences and other private areas you own and which the public do not have access to.
- Renovations means improvements and additions made within the premises by you or any previous owner or tenant in the form of fixtures and fittings. For example, this could include flooring, built-in wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. They do not form part of the building cover.
- Contents means any physical and movable household items or personal belongings including money, valuables, bicycles, and personal mobility devices, kept within the premises that belong to you or your family members. But it does not include, amongst other items, motor vehicles and watercraft, pets or livestock and items connected with your or your family member's business, trade or profession. Please refer to the policy contract for the exclusions and the benefit sub-limits for each type of content.
- Personal belongings mean any personal items belonging to you or your family members that is usually worn on or carried by a person in everyday life. This includes watches, jewelry, bags, clothing, cameras etc., but does not include money, stored value cards, vehicles and their accessories, and items used in connection with your or your family member's business or profession, or which are insured under a separate policy.All the personal belongings that you may bring out which you wish to insure, and which cost no more than $2,500 each to replace should be covered under the Worldwide Personal Belongings benefit. For items exceeding $2,500, simply specify them to be covered at full value under the Specific Items Covered at Full Value benefit.
- Specific items covered at full value means the personal belongings which are covered either within your premises or worldwide or the contents which are covered within your premises, up to their respective full replacement values, as shown in the schedule.
- Income has arranged for the appointed Emergency Home Assistance provider to assist policyholders with the search for emergency plumbing, electrician, locksmith, pest control and air-conditioner repair services 24/7, subject to policy conditions. This is a complimentary service provided to you. It does not form part of the benefit provided under Home Ultimate Protect's policy contract. Income reserves the right to amend or discontinue the services at any time at its sole discretion without notice.
- You or your family members respectively must be a resident of or working in Singapore. Otherwise, Income will only pay when the above legal responsibility results from your ownership or tenancy of the premise.