Underwritten and issued by
Trust is a digital bank backed by Standard Chartered and FairPrice Group. This means that we can offer great benefits on all things FairPrice Group - from Linkpoints to special offers on insurance products.
Get comprehensive coverage
For your building1, renovation works2, and home contents3 against any losses and damages that arise from accidents, unless specifically excluded.
Protection for your personal belongings4
Even if you carry them outside your home with the optional Worldwide Personal Belongings coverage.
Coverage for your precious possessions
Up to their full value, with the optional Specific Items Covered at Full Value5 benefit.
24/7 Emergency Home Assistance6
For plumbing, electrician, locksmith, pest control and air-conditioner repair services.
Family Worldwide Liability benefit
Up to S$2 million coverage7 for peace of mind, if damages are caused to neighbouring houses.
Home Ultimate Protect
is unlike any other
Our comprehensive all-risks plan helps to protect you, your family, and your valuable possessions from unforeseen events. Safeguard your home against the unexpected with Home Ultimate Protect.
Income Insurance Limited (Income) is one of the leading composite insurers in Singapore, offering life, health and general insurance.
Established in 1970 as the only insurance co-operative in Singapore to plug a social need for insurance, Income is now a public non-listed company limited by shares, which continues to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of individuals, families and businesses today.
- Building means the following: For Housing Development Board (HDB) flats, condominiums, apartments or cluster houses, it will include the building structure (but not the foundations), fixtures and fittings based on HDB's or the property developer's standard specifications. This means Income will not cover areas you do not own or which are not provided just for your use. For example, this can include shared areas such as corridors, car parks, stairways, lift lobbies and swimming pools.For landed properties such as bungalows, semi-detached and terrace houses, it will include the building structure (but not the foundations), garages, outbuildings, swimming pools, terraces, footpaths, driveways, gardens, gates, fences and other private areas you own and which the public do not have access to.
- Renovations means improvements and additions made within the premises by you or any previous owner or tenant in the form of fixtures and fittings. For example, this could include flooring, built-in wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. They do not form part of the building cover.
- Contents means any physical and movable household items or personal belongings including money, valuables, bicycles, and personal mobility devices, kept within the premises that belong to you or your family members. But it does not include, amongst other items, motor vehicles and watercraft, pets or livestock and items connected with your or your family member's business, trade or profession. Please refer to the policy contract for the exclusions and the benefit sub-limits for each type of content.
- Personal belongings mean any personal items belonging to you or your family members that is usually worn on or carried by a person in everyday life. This includes watches, jewelry, bags, clothing, cameras etc., but does not include money, stored value cards, vehicles and their accessories, and items used in connection with your or your family member's business or profession, or which are insured under a separate policy.All the personal belongings that you may bring out which you wish to insure, and which cost no more than $2,500 each to replace should be covered under the Worldwide Personal Belongings benefit. For items exceeding $2,500, simply specify them to be covered at full value under the Specific Items Covered at Full Value benefit.
- Specific items covered at full value means the personal belongings which are covered either within your premises or worldwide or the contents which are covered within your premises, up to their respective full replacement values, as shown in the schedule.
- Income has arranged for the appointed Emergency Home Assistance provider to assist policyholders with the search for emergency plumbing, electrician, locksmith, pest control and air-conditioner repair services 24/7, subject to policy conditions. This is a complimentary service provided to you. It does not form part of the benefit provided under Home Ultimate Protect's policy contract. Income reserves the right to amend or discontinue the services at any time at its sole discretion without notice.
- You or your family members respectively must be a resident of or working in Singapore. Otherwise, Income will only pay when the above legal responsibility results from your ownership or tenancy of the premise.
* Terms and conditions apply
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. These are stated as exclusions in the Policy Contract. You are advised to read the Policy Contract for the full policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
This page is for general information to give you an idea what the key benefits are. We are not offering to sell this insurance product or service. We also do not provide any insurance or financial advice, offer, or underwrite this product. This product is underwritten and issued by Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) and distributed by Trust Bank Singapore Limited (“Trust”). It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by Trust.
All Income products are developed to benefit their customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. This plan may not be suitable for you if you are unsure about which type of plan or how much coverage to buy as no financial advice is provided during the purchase process. In such a case, you are strongly encouraged to seek advice from a qualified insurance adviser who will be able to advise you on a suitable product. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid. Income may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
We are not responsible for your application or for the contract of insurance. In facilitating this insurance arrangement, we are acting as Income's distributor and not as your agent. Please ensure that you understand the product features and terms before purchasing. Premium payment shall be made using your Trust Credit Card. Please ensure that your credit card has sufficient credit limit. Otherwise, your policy application and renewal may fail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 09/06/2023.