Extra 5% offDomestic HelperInsurance
- The accidental death or permanent disability suffered by your domestic helper due to an injury must happen within 12 months from the date of the accident. The amount of benefit payable is subject to the scale of compensation in the policy contract.
- The final claim amount you will receive depends on the relevant pro ration factor applicable to the eligible hospital and surgical expenses being claimed. Please refer to the policy conditions for the pro ration factor table.
- For cover on inpatient hospital and surgical expenses only. Please refer to the policy conditions for more details.
- The application (“App”) is owned, hosted and managed by MY-INSURER PTE LTD, a service provider of Income Insurance Limited (“Income”). Income may from time to time change the service provider or terminate this service without prior notice. Income is not responsible for the contents of the App, the consequences of accessing the App, any transaction in the App and the services provided in the App. The App, the service and the benefits therein are not part of any insurance policy.
- This Letter of Guarantee (LOG) service is only applicable if your domestic helper is hospitalised at a Singapore government restructured hospital. For policies with start dates before 1 July 2023, the LOG limit will be $15,000 per year. For policies with start dates from 1 July 2023, the LOG limit will be $60,000 per year. The LOG amount issued will depend on the actual hospital bill and is subject to the policy terms and conditions and individual hospital guidelines.
- Covers pre-existing medical condition provided your domestic helper has been working in Singapore as a foreign domestic helper for more than 12 months in a row.